Payment methods at Mother Baby World include PayPal and Stripe.
PayPal is a safe, easy way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make your payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check.
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click “PROCEED TO PAYPAL”. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
Both our payment methods are based on PayPal as:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you’ll make a payment for your order, you won’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you’re using your credit card through PayPal, nobody other than PayPal will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
Pay even if you don’t have a PayPal account. Select “PROCEED TO PAYPAL” and chose payment with your credit card. Like this, no bank account data will ever be collected by us.
Stripe is a San Fransisco based financial service and it’s a globally used online payment system.
We have chosen Stripe as an equally safe alternative for those of you that do not want PayPal. Stripe’s payments platform lets you accept credit cards, debit cards, mobile wallets(Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay), and dozens of payment methods from around the world.
We at Mother Baby World wish you happy shopping!